Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC)
The college established an Internal Quality Assurance Cell on 22/7/2015 with the aim of monitoring and enhancing the quality of higher education
To striving the need of quality and commitment for the excellence at Karamat Husain Muslim Girls P.G. College Lucknow with the purpose of grooming academically sound and morally correct students.
- To arrange for periodic assessment and accreditation of institutions of the programme and projects of the institution.
- To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality of teaching learning and research in higher education institution.
- To encourage self- evaluation, accountability, autonomy and innovation in higher education.
- To undertake quality –related studies, consultancy and training programme.
- To collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
- The primary aim of the IQAC is to develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the college.
Composition of IQAC.
The following members constitute the IQAC of the Karamat Husain Muslim Girls P.G.College Lucknow
IQAC Board of the Karamat Husain Muslim Girls P.G. College Lucknow
Institutional Functions of IQAC
1. To play role in designing and maintaining quality assurance within academic systems.
2. To monitor the proper implementation and analysis of overall academic and administrative performances of the college activities.
3. To ensure maximum utilization of infrastructure facilities and available ICT resources.
4. To make a comprehensive review of students’ performance On the basis of academic audit.
5. To ensure the proper implementation of academic calendar.
6. To have Regular meeting to discuss various measures related to quality enhancement.
7. As per the suggestion of IQAC feedback of students formed and analyses.
8. To improve students support system.
9. To check Attendance register.
10. To introduce new courses including post graduate and add on courses.
11. To Organizes seminars and workshops.
12. To encourage ITC based teaching learning process.
13. Automation of library and its facilities and strengthing of library.
14. To meet the stakeholders and incorporate their suggestion for quality enhancement.
15. To monitor the well- being of the college in all respects.